Noida has some of the top CBSE affiliated schools around the world, including private international and public schools. Some schools charge less, while others charge an average amount. To maintain excellent performance, some schools offer scholarships to help students qualify.
This post compiles the top five Cbse school in noidaThe latest fee structure, admission process, and more for each.
Let’s start with the list.
1) Global Indian International School (GIIS), Noida Campus
GIIS, a co-education, International school in noida, Also known as GIIS Noida, was launched back in 2002. It is a CBSE center and is ranked number one among all CBSEs globally. Also, it ranked in the top ten among more than 16000 schools in India.
Awards, recognitions, and other achievements –
Among its achievements, GIIS Noida is:
- Recognized by the Department of Education, India
- Quality Making Winners (MQH)
- You should prepare academic results for at least the last two years.
- Your child should prove to be academically fit or show special skills in co-curricular or extra-curricular activities.
New students can apply at any time of the year, with classes starting in April each year. The admission process is done online by filling all the required details and uploading the required documents.
Other entry activities include:
- A counselor answers all your questions.
- Your child takes an assessment test designed to test his or her academic excellence.
- Payment of registration fee.
Note: Paying the registration fee guarantees you a seat. You will pay tuition fees, and annual fees at the beginning of classes.
For commerce and humanities
- Entry fee (one-time, non-refundable): INR 22,900
- Registration fee (one time, non-refundable): INR 65,000
- Security Deposit (lump sum, refundable, for new students only): INR 1,67,700
- Overall Annual Fee (12,225 monthly tuition fees and 21,000 annual fees per year)
For science students
Science students have an additional laboratory fee of INR 300.
- computer lab
- science Laboratory
- Montessori Laboratory
- swimming pool
- ample parking
2) APJ School Noida
APJ School is a co-educational private school which started in 1981. It is also linked to the CBSE syllabus. The school is located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. On top of that, Apeejay ranks among the top international schools in India.
Allows admission from school Nursery School For grade 12. And the admission process takes place both online and offline. For offline entry, you will have to visit the official admission website of the school, download the admit card and fill all the required information. Go to school reception with your child, all requirements and INR 1,300.
- You should carry your self-verified passport or Aadhaar card (must have one) and your child’s Aadhaar card (if available).
- If your child is in grade 2 and beyond, then you need to carry the school results of the last two years.
- Four of your child’s recent passport size photographs (with a white background).
Note: Performing well in the placement test is not an admission guarantee as other determinants such as your child’s pre-school performance are also considered.
- Take your original passport or Aadhaar card, both you and your child, for verification.
- If your child is in grade 1 or 2, take a self-attested vaccination copy.
Your child may need to take an assessment to determine academic readiness.
However, admission for grade 11 is given in three different streams: commerce, humanities and science. In addition, admission to grade 11 will be determined by the results of the Admissions Board.
- Registration and prospectus fee: INR 1,300
- Entrance fee: INR 30,900
- Caution fee (refundable)
- Composite Fee (Annual) and Quarter Payable: INR 16,40,000
3) Step by step school, Noida
Step by Step School, a co-ed school, was established in 2004 as a CBSE and IB affiliate. The school provides a loving atmosphere for the students. Additionally, the school has a reasonable teacher-student ratio.
- School Type: Day School
- Grade: Nursery to Grade 12
- Instruction Language: English
Available features include:
- AC classes
- Indoor games
- Splash or swimming pool
- Outdoor sports
- Entrance fee: INR 1,40,000
- Annual fee: INR 2,62,044
- Security Charge: INR 50,000
- Transport Fee: INR 5,040
4) The Khaitan School
Khaitan School, formerly known as Khaitan Public School, is located in Noida. It is situated on more than six acres of land and has a pleasant atmosphere for both students and teachers. After studying in this school, your child will emerge as an all-round citizen just like the GIIS school. The only difference is that GIIS has a 9GEMS Composite Development Skills Scholarship to support students who are financially qualified, talented. On the one hand, Khaitan School likewise helps students to achieve their dreams despite the lack of such scholarship.
- Parking Computer Lab
- Pre-nursery and nursery: INR 28,700
- Grade 1 to 12 tuition fees: INR 28,320
Form and application
You can download the application forms online, fill them and forward them to the administration of the school. Alternatively, you can apply online only by filling the admission application form and attaching pre-requisite documents.
5) Summerville School, Noida
One of the best schools in Noida, Somerville, a school in Sector 132, has many facilities to develop good manners and good performance of students. Additionally, there are well-constructed playgrounds for students to nurture their talent.
- Previous Category ‘Report Card
- address proof
- Five passport photos of child and parents
- Immunization Card Copy
- Your child’s medical fitness report
- PAN card copy
- Original TC (if applicable)
- computer lab
- ample parking
Annual Fee: INR 75,000
Classes: Kindergarten to 12th grade
Your child must determine the educational assessment that qualifies to be included in a given class in order to evaluate the educational assessment. You can apply online by visiting the Admissions official website page of the school. You can also download the application form, fill it and present it to the administration of the school.
Post view: 202. is